Sunday, April 27, 2008

And the winner is....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

72

Timestamp: 2008-04-27 17:39:56 UTC



And that would be Marly

Marly said...

Oooh, the White Linen Collection sounds positively relaxing! :)

So, Marly, you now have until Wednesday, April 30th at 8 pm Mountain time to contact me with a mailing address so that I can get your collection sent out to you. Send me an e-mail to sandra@urbanbotanic.com. Remember- Wed. April 30th before 8pm MST.

And thanks for entering to everyone else. You can always head over to my Urban Botanic site and shop if you feel like it.
Feel free to stop back by and see what is going on around here. I try to find reasons to hold a contest every once in awhile, and you just never know when you just might win.

1 comment:

Marly said...

What an awesome prize - Thank you! I've sent my address via email, and added you to my blogroll!