Sunday, September 28, 2008

50 things

I have been trying to put together a post on a sacrament hymn and the word meanings, but it just won't pull itself together. So Jessica and I drove into Provo to a beautiful park and she took some photos of me. Mother/daughter bonding time. We haven't done that in a long time.

When we got back, I still could not get the hymn post to work out, so when I saw this on Sharon's blog- I copied. But big sisters can do that and not get in trouble. I'm not going to tag anyone specifically; if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!


1. Do you like blue cheese? No

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? No

3. Do you own a gun? Me no, but they are here in the house belonging to my sons

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Um, I don't remember the last time I went to Sonic

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Not usually

6. What do you think of hot dogs ? Disgusting

7. Favorite Christmas Song? I have to choose? Let it Be Christmas, or Joy to the World

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or tomato juice

9. Can you do push-ups? Probably

10. What is your favorite movie? Depends on my mood. Could be Run Away Bride, or Castaway, or Stargate, or Pirates (1 or 2- 3 not so much), something mooshy and romantic or something sci-fi. I don't know. If I had to pick just one- probably Top Hat with Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers for the dancing

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Again with the choosing. I'm the one that had to go on a jewlery diet. Ok- the turquoise ring Mom and Dad had made for me when I was 12. Or the silver bracelet I wore today. No, no the bracelet I made last week, or....

12. Favorite hobby? Refinishing furniture, working in the flower garden, cooking, reading

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? no

14. Do you have ADD? no

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I cry easily

16. What's your middle name? Starts with L

17. Name three thoughts at this moment:
I wonder how much a plumber is going to cost, I forgot to get soy bars to take to work, why has the cat decided that he has to sit on my feet

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: books for Hunter from Seagull's discount table. 3 books and spent less than $5

19. Current worry right now? how to pay for my Master's program

21. Current hate right now? That things are not moving a bit quicker

22. Favorite place to be? With family

23. How did you bring in the New Year? At home with the kids

24. Where would you like to go? Somewhere that the architecture is old.

25. Name three people who will complete this? Tawnya, Loretta, Karlene

26. Who's answer do you want to read the most? everyone's

27. What color shirt are you wearing? White dress with pink trim

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Don't know

29. Can you whistle? Yes and do it often

30. Favorite color? Green or Purple

31. Would you be a pirate? Only for Halloween

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever song came on with the radio alarm

33. Favorite girl's name? Emma or Hannah

34. Favorite boy's name? Matthew

35. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets

36. Last thing (Person) that made you laugh? Jess and I being silly while she was taking my picture

37. Best bed sheets as a child? fresh washed sheets, off of the clothes line

38. Worst injury you've ever had? When I broke my foot

39. What is your favorite snack? Fresh strawberries

40. Favorite thing to do on Sundays? read, play games with the kids, take a walk

41. Who is your loudest friend? Not saying

42. How many dogs do you have? 2- both Donovan's

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Don't think so

45. What is your favorite book? Anything written by David G. Woolley

46. What is your favorite candy? Carmel- the good expensive kind

47. What is your favorite sports team? Used to be the Jazz, but I haven't had time for sports lately, so I don't know

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Lead Kindly Light or Though Deepening Trials or even Oh, May My Soul Commune with Thee

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Putting in a load of laundry, locking the doors and heading to bed after Matt came home

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I hate that stupid alarm



Indeed.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

Karlene said...

You did not just put my name down on #25! Aaargh! Now I have to do it. But not until after my office is done.

ShazBraz said...

Oh come on karlene. everybody's doing it. just this once won't hurt...

Anonymous said...

eewwww!! tomato juice! duisgusting!