Monday, September 29, 2008

When you can't make up your mind

I have all these thoughts jumping around in my head, but none that will gel into a glob big enough to warrant a post, so today will just be some random thoughts that I have had the last couple of days.

We had goose for dinner tonight. Actually, we were supposed to have goose for dinner tonight. My visiting teachers came over- I forgot they were coming- and the goose cooked too long. It has been decades since I made a meal that was unedible. The cat enjoyed it though.

Donovan went hunting and he shot the goose. We had to finish cleaning it because he got stung by a wasp and his hand swelled and he couldn't hold it anymore. When I was putting it in the pan, Brandi saw it. She promptly told me that she didn't like goose. I haven't cooked a goose in about 20 years. She's 9. She was glad it was overcooked. She enjoyed her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I don't often purchase chips just to eat but I found these and really like them.
The good thing is that Ethan and Jake don't really like them, so a bag lasts me longer than a day. I just realized that the bag I have in the pantry has been there for four weeks.

Or these. No salt and less carbs than regular tortilla chips.


Karlene and her daughter went on a road trip this past summer. They did a lot of driving, and stopping, and site seeing and blog posting. During the stopping parts they purchased souvenirs and then during the blog posting they gave them away. I won some of them and was supposed to blog about them. I didn't do that. OOps. Good thing Karlene loves me anyway, huh?

Here is what I won



Two Sobe Cranberry Grapefruit drinks, a box of Crystal Light, sugar free Russel Stover Noogie, Protein bars, a deck of Mt. Rushmore playing cards and a Marine bear pin.
I don't understand the whole bailout thing. I don't understand the hows and whys of it. Someone want to explain it to me in simple terms? (without the politics- I just want why we need it and how it works) And why does no one ever bail me out when my balance is low?
I am still looking for a pair of white pumps. I can't find any and now it is fall so I probably still won't be able to find any. I did find these at Mervyn's though. Too bad I can't wear heels that high anymore.





I'm glad homecoming week is over at the school. I didn't get home untl after 10 pm most nights last week. I'm tired. I think I'll go to bed.



Indeed.

add to kirtsy




3 comments:

ShazBraz said...

I love those flat earth chips

Rebecca Talley said...

I love randome posts--very entertaining.

Karlene said...

I love those boots. I love boots. I wish I could wear boots all year long. I guess I could, but then people would think I was weird.

And I'd totally forgotten about you blogging about the prizes. :)