Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sidetracked

My plan yesterday was to get my Urban Botanic stuff cleaned up, reorganized and condensed in order to get ready to close shop. Then I was going to move all of my beads into that space. In order to move the beads, I needed to condense them into something. I had them in a few misc. containers, but mostly in ziploc bags and those stored in bigger bags.

What really happened is this. After the girls and I went to lunch, we stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up some glue. While there I saw an organizer for beads. It has 5 containers for beads, pockets for tools and projects in progress. And the best part, the price was within my budget. So I got it as well. When we got home, I thought I would put all the beads in the containers and have that done.

I got sidetracked and ended up with these:

A set I call Safari
I wore it today and love it




Star Spangled
I had hard time getting a good picture of this one


Then today, Brandi and I had an adventure. Now, when I tell you that I don't go outside during the day from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m., I am serious. But today I went out and I have the headache to prove it. So when we got home I didn't finish up in the office, as planned. Instead, I lay down on my bed. Finally the pain is easing up enough that I can do something, and I am using a LOT of UB lotion on the sunburnt parts of my body.
But Brandi and I had a blast and I wouldn't change it because we made some great memories. We took 150 pictures and I will share some of them with you later.
Until then, here is a teaser.



Indeed.
add to kirtsy

No comments: