Sunday, November 8, 2009

15 years ago

Today the sun is shining and it is warm enough to go without a jacket and walk to church. 15 years ago today it was snowing. Hard. Roads were closed all over the state. How do I remember the weather on an exact date from 15 years ago?

Because I was in the hospital, close to death, in fact I almost did die- twice. But it was worth it. That near death produced something wonderful in my life. One of the best parts of my life.

From this, at 1 week, weighing him every single day to make sure he was gaining weight because he was 6 weeks early and only 4lbs





To this, 15 years old and a wonderful, handsome, kind, caring young man. Who will be getting his learner's permit this week. Yikes!!


Happy Birthday Jacob Hardy!!
I love you son.

Indeed.
add to kirtsy

No comments: