Friday, May 21, 2010

You've had a bad day

Yesterday was a bad day.

1. I had another job interview. Didn't get it. It was that whole, "it's not you it's us" thing. It was at the school where I work now and the assistant principal told me that if they hadn't needed someone with experience and not an intern it would have been my job, but...
So now I have no idea what I am going to do next year as far as the internship.  Not a clue. Any ideas. If only the kids didn't think they needed to eat I could do an unpaid internship.

2. My neighbor.



Video Courtesy of KSL.com


You know that whole "things look better in the morning"?
Not feeling it.



Indeed. add to kirtsy

3 comments:

Jeri said...

you DID have a very bad day. so sorry!

Anonymous said...

Awww...that is so sad. Hang in there Sandra...

Cami said...

Wow. I'm so sorry. So sorry for your neighbor, sorry you didn't get the internship. You're going to get one though. You will.