Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts- Blog-a-versary prizes included

See that logo button thingy over in my sidebar? The one that looks like a balloon proclaiming a blogaversary? If you were to click on it you would be transported to a party over at Karlene's blog where every day this week she is giving away 5 prizes. These prizes represent categories based on her favorite things- which is mostly books, books and more books.

However she also likes jewelry and she likes me and so today the #1, first on the menu prize is a piece of jewelry made by me.

So head over there, read all the rule thinggies, and enter to win you some bling and books and other fun stuff.

That's enough to brighten a January day.

Just a few samples of some of my work.




This is one of my favorites
and made it for my personal
collection, but would be happy
to recreate it for you should you win.




Indeed. add to kirtsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like that bracelet too...if i win i may just have to pick that one :) love your cool bracelets !

Tristi Pinkston said...

I love the earrings you made for me - you are really talented!