Saturday, September 14, 2013

Now that was random

I had a dream last night that I moved back to New Mexico.  What was weird was that the kids and I were moving with their father. Like that would ever happen. 1. He would never leave Utah, 2. I will never live with him again.

I was doing something today and thought about one of my fellow staff members that is a guy and is single and close to my age.  While I have never thought of him in that way the random thought came into my mind "I wonder if he wears cologne and if he smells good"  That was really random.  But if I am thinking those thoughts then maybe my heart will eventually heal? Maybe it isn't shattered forever and ever?

I didn't do any canning this year and probably won't.  I miss canning.  And sewing. And crafting and painting bracelets and writing.  Maybe I can get my life in order enough to do at least one of those this fall.

I didn't get to take the belly dancing class.  It starts this Wednesday and things just didn't work out.  But I will do something the next time there are community classes to sign up for.

Divorcing a sociopath is not easy.  Just when you think all is done and over and you can move on and try to get your life back in order and clean up all the messes and mend your soul, they do something to make it all messed up again.  And if they go and hook up with a sociopath that is worse than they are?  Hope you have a life vest because it isn't pretty because your sociopath will clash with his and somehow you get the backlash. And you will end up paying for their sins for a long time- physically, monetarily and emotionally.  A long time.

Hasn't the sky been pretty lately?  I haven't had to water very much this year.  Even though it has been hot, the Lord has done most of my watering for me on my watering days.

But I slept through the amazing thunder storm the other night, I guess. Everyone keeps telling me about it but I had no idea we had even had a storm.

I think I heard that David Woolley's new book is coming out this fall but I haven't heard from him lately so I don't know.  I hope so.  I have waited a long time to see what is happening with the families in the story.

Jake has been in the MTC for a week and a half now.  He will be flying out on the 18th. I can't believe how fast the time is going.

I have two book reviews to do. Rocky Road by Josi S. Kilpack and The Magic Shop by Justin Swapp. Justin is my cousin and it is a really good book.  I'll try and get to them this coming week.

I have an overflowing basket of towels in my room that need folded so I think I'll go take care of that now. I hate folding towels. Too bad I don't have Mary Poppins around to do it for me.



Indeed

No comments: